See the new Baileys & more at The Motorhome & Caravan Show
*See the new Bailey Pegasus, the latest Approach Advance motorhomes, help shape future models and more at The Motorhome and Caravan Show
• See all the latest caravan and motorhome ranges with Alu-Tech construction from Bailey of Bristol in Hall 19, stand no: 19.29 at The Motorhome and Caravan Show, NEC, Birmingham, 13 to 18 October 2015: www.motorhomeandcaravanshow.co.uk
• Debut of new Bailey Pegasus, with enhanced interiors and award winning unique DreamSleep, domestic-style seating system that sets new standards in caravan comfort
• See how DreamSleep speeds up the bed-making process to less than 60 seconds
• Another chance to see the entry-level Bailey Approach Advance motorhome range, launched earlier this year, with 2.35m wide body and max weights of 3,500kg
• Show visitors are invited to take part in a new Bailey research project with the opportunity to help the Bailey design team develop future models
• Live cookery demonstrations by Monica Rivron, plus manicures, face painting and music in a programme of daily entertainment on the Bailey stand during the show
• Representatives from Truma and WSL (Wheel Solutions Limited) available to demonstrate their latest products available with Bailey leisure vehicles
Bailey of Bristol will be showcasing all its latest Alu-Tech caravan and motorhome ranges at The Motorhome and Caravan Show at the NEC, Birmingham from 13 to 18 October 2015 (hall 19, stand: 19.29). There will also be the opportunity to take part in a new Bailey research project and help design future new models, plus daily entertainment, including cookery demonstrations by Monica Rivron, free manicures, face-painting and live music.
A highlight for everyone coming to the show to look at new caravans will be the debut of the new Pegasus range featuring enhanced, reconfigured interiors plus the award winning unique, new DreamSleep, domestic-style seating system that brings new levels of comfort to touring caravans. This new seating system also changes bed-making into a simpler process that can be done in less than a minute which will be proved by live demonstrations using a replica DreamSleep lounge unit.
All seven Pegasus models will be available to view, including three new models (Modena, Brindisi and Palermo) and the first opportunity to see the revised, five-berth Ancona layout which has already been named ‘The Best Tourer for Small Families’ in the Tourer of the Year 2016 Awards by Practical Caravan magazine which said, “it might just be the perfect van for a growing family,’. Prices for the mid-range Pegasus range from £16,999 to £19,799.
The new Pegasus also has the latest, fully programmable Truma Combi 6E dual fuel heating system. This has been tested to deliver record-breaking warm-up times, so hot water and heat is delivered faster when you arrive on site thanks to improved air circulation, all ducting kept inside the caravan and the superior insulation of the Alu-Tech bodyshell. This guarantees warm and cosy interiors for all-season touring.
As usual, the entry-level Pursuit and the latest, award-winning, top of the range Unicorn caravan models will also be popular attractions, offering unbeatable style and value for money.
All the latest Bailey motorhomes will be on show, from the best-selling Approach Autograph range to the new, entry-level Approach Advance range launched earlier this year featuring a narrower 2.35m body width and maximum weights up to 3,500kg so they can be driven without needing B+E driving licence entitlement.
In addition, to demonstrate or answer any questions about the latest Truma heating and hot water systems, or the WSL wheel bolts and tyre pressure monitoring systems, representatives from both companies will be on the Bailey stand throughout the show.
Nick Howard, Managing Director, Bailey of Bristol, said: “We’re particularly looking forward to welcoming everyone to the ‘great indoors’ of the new Pegasus range to experience the comfort of its unique DreamSleep upholstery, and see our demonstration of how it simplifies the bed-making process. And don’t forget that our new Approach Advance motorhome range was only launched earlier this year, so the Bailey range is fresh and more competitive than ever.”