Thrillkenny Zombie Festival 2014 is 2 day festival taking place Saturday October 25th and Sunday October 26th of the bank holiday weekend in the ‘medi-evil’ city of Kilkenny.
Festival goers will be invited to participate in a weekend to dismember! This is Irelands largest fancy dress and the whole city is in on it. Everybody coming into the city for the weekend is being asked to make an effort. There will be spot prizes in the bars and clubs. There will be 2 nights of music with over 20 bands playing including:
· Global Thriller Dance World Record attepmt on Saturday October 25th at 7pm at Canal Square
· FREE Thriller Dance Workshops
· Zombie Walk for Enable Ireland at 2pm on Sunday 26th October starting at MacDonagh Junction
· Zombie Ball: Gigs with Liam O Maonlai, RSAG, King Kong Company, Johnny Moy, Elektro Bank and Louis Osbourne (Ozzy Osbournes eldest son)
· FREE Zombie Movies Screenings (World war z, Zombieland, Dawn of the Dead, Braindead)
· A Haunted Treasure Hunt
· Haunted Tours of Kilkenny
· FREE Zombie Base Camps in 10 selected bars where professional make-up artists are on hand to apply the zombie look.
For more information on this apocalyptic weekend visit http://thrillkenny.com/ or follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
All events are over 18’s excluding the Zombie walk