Elddis Autoquest – What’s new this season?
New for the 2012 Season, the Autoquest 165 fixed-bed 4-berth
With a heritage spanning 40 years and countless awards for design, innovation and Customer satisfaction, it’s no surprise that the Elddis Autoquest is Britain’s best-selling motorhome.
You may think such a ‘tried and tested’ motorhome couldn’t be improved upon, but the team at Elddis is constantly researching and working in-house and with our supply partners, creating innovative, stylish and practical features to make your Autoquest experience unbeatable.
The 2012 Season Autoquest, which is on sale now, boasts an array of improvements: some aesthetic; all practical; and many totally unique to Elddis.
· Whale underfloor heating – runs on gas or electricity and has a quiet night time setting. Autoquest is the only coachbuilt motorhome to have this award-winning new appliance. It is not only super-effective but also frees up even more usable space inside the Autoquest, including the now cavernous wardrobes.
· Our fresh water tanks are now bigger, with a 90L capacity*
· The exterior door has been improved, with a soft-close mechanism. The new door also enables a separate full-door flyscreen to be fitted.
· Energy saving LED lights not only look great, but save battery consumption, too. With LED, the Autoquest has even and consistent lighting.
· The new 90L fridge freezer has a removable freezer compartment to create flexible storage space. The 2012 range now also comes with a built-in microwave option.
· Our craftsman-built cabinetry now benefits from positive locking, for safer stowage on-the-move.
· New Easy Glide ® bed technology does exactly that – convertible beds that slide out and fit into place simply and smoothly.
· New style bathrooms make better use of space, with a swing-out sink unit designed especially for Elddis. Bi-fold shower screens replace old-style shower curtains. The larger Autoquest 180 has a separate sink and vanity unit.
Above left: the Autoquest 130 bathroom. Above right: the Autoquest 180 bathroom, with separate vanity unit.
· To enjoy the new-style Autoquest bathroom, you’ll also appreciate the Rapid-heat water system – hot showers on demand!
· The Autoquest is renowned for its superbly comfortable sprung upholstery. Customers now also have the option of Aquaclean ® wipe-clean fabric. Both standard and Aquaclean ® upholstery comes with fully co-ordinated accessories.
· Other improvements include a white powder-coated awning rails to prevent any annoying streaking down your lovely new motorhome’s sides.
Elddis is the only UK motorhome manufacturer to ensure that all our models have a seatbelt for every designated berth – for example, the 6 berth Autoquest 180 has seatbelts for driver and 5 passengers … something you would expect but not always find on competitor models. Not only do we provide seatbelts for all passengers, but from this season they are all height adjustable too – ensuring comfort for children and adults on even the longest of journeys.