Elddis launches all-new lightweight 2-berth luxury touring caravan
Due to increasing Customer demand, Elddis is delighted to announce the launch of a new model in the multi-award-winning Crusader touring caravan range.
The all-new Crusader Hurricane will be one of the most luxurious couples’ caravans available, with outstanding specification and class-leading features.
The Hurricane has a sumptuous U-shape lounge for relaxing, dining and entertaining, which makes up into a large double bed (over 4x7ft) with a wide armchair extension. The large U-shape seating also allows the flexibility of sleeping toe-to-toe, without making up the bed.
The Hurricane’s huge kitchen boasts the Crusader’s exclusive appliances and fittings, with ergonomic design and clever storage. The kitchen is over 6ft in length and includes a mid-height built-in microwave with sizeable worktop area in front. The chest of drawers facing the kitchen provides yet more flexible storage space and the TV (with inbuilt Freeview and integrated DVD), which comes as standard, is housed above.
above: the Crusader Hurricane bathroom boasts class-leading design, with exclusive fixtures and fittings and has masses of practical storage space, too.
The end bathroom is supremely spacious, with multiple storage options and, of course, Crusader’s signature style. The shower cubicle is unique to Elddis, with gloss-black pillar and integral LED feature lighting. The Hurricane bathroom is not only distinct in its styling, but hugely practical, too, with bedding storage and a 2.5ft deep wardrobe with double hanging rails. All Crusader models, including the new Hurricane, come with the Alde Hydronic Compact 3010 24-hr programmable combined radiator and water heating system.
The Crusader range has a new streamlined ultra-modern body shell, with one-piece sides, flush-fitting windows, inclined wheel arches and curved roof rails. Headturning design continues inside the Crusader, with craftsman built cabinetry in ‘Noce Prosecco’ light oak finish, designer furnishings, ‘Anthracite’ gloss-black appliances and co-ordinating granite effect sink and washbasin.
The new Crusader Hurricane becomes the seventh model in the lighter weight, super-luxurious Crusader range and will come with an extensive array of new features as standard:
- A-Frame cover with ‘step-on’ feature
All-new stylish exterior with one-piece aluminium sides and stylish chrome effect grab handles
Class-leading wider acrylic gas locker door with dual gas struts and improved access
Floor construction 46mm deep with waterproof GRP outer skin
High security locks to all doors
Rain deflector above front window
Wider exterior door with large LED awning light above and drip deflector
Avtex 7-way TV with inbuilt Freeview and integrated DVD player
Carbon Monoxide (CO) monitor
Class-leading 100% LED concealed interior lighting, saving up to 80% battery consumption and giving over 70% improved LUX readings, giving even and consistent lighting
Class-leading cabinetry and craftsmanship with 24mm locker construction
Designer ‘Night Sky’ granite effect bathroom vanity basin
Domestic style shower cubicle (with LED feature lighting)
Easy to use electrical sockets on front window shelf (with USB charger)
Exclusive ‘Easy Glide’ bed technology for easy bed conversion
Interior height 6’5″
Quick release TV brackets
Stylish overhead locker doors with class-leading storage and positive locking
- The new Crusader Hurricane comes with ‘Linden’ upholstery as standard, with alternative ‘Estina’ and ‘Figaro’ fabric options, plus the option to choose our Aquaclean® fabric option in ‘Kento’.
- The Crusader Hurricane will also be available to order in Elddis’ special limited edition Diamond Jubilee range. For more details on the Diamond Jubilee features and specification, visit: http://www.elddis.co.uk/diamond-jubilee.html
- All Elddis touring caravans are lighter this season, including all top-of-the-range Crusader models. The new 2-berth Crusader Hurricane is estimated to weigh in at a competitive and lightweight 1400kgs MTPLM and can be towed safely and easily by most mid-range cars.
- The new Elddis Crusader Hurricane will be launched at The Motorhome, Caravan and Camping Show at London’s ExCeL, 14-19 February 2012.