New website for campsites in France
Andrew and Bernadette Erskine have now published their guide to camping and caravanning in France on-line. It details over 100 of the best campsites throughout France and will be updated and added to on a regular basis. The campsites vary in size from 32 to 800 pitches and range from 3 to 5 stars. The variety of locations and individual styles created by the campsite owners means that there is something suitable for everyone.
The main features of the website include:
· Detailed independent descriptions of the campsites – their facilities & services – with photgraphs, including an appraisal of their sanitary facilities.
· A customer review for recent visitors.
· Simple search facility and an advanced search with over 35 criteria to help find your ideal location.
· Information on pitches and accommodation available to rent – mobile homes, chalets, tents and gîtes.
· Link through to Google maps to show exact location and satellite view.
· Advice and information on travelling to France for the seasoned traveller as well as the first time visitor.
· Links through to all ferry companies and Eurotunnel for up to date information on sailing schedules and departure times.
· Tourist attractions in each region with useful websites for more detailed information.