Pegasus GT65 caravan range continues the Bailey Alu-tech five-year run of award winning success story
Bailey of Bristol’s multi-award winning Alu-Tech model ranges have received further recognition recently from both Practical Caravan Magazine and The Caravan Club in this Autumn’s product design competitions.
This time it was the new Pegasus GT65 range which took the plaudits with the Rimini receiving the Editors Award from Practical Caravan in their Tourer of the Year 2014 Competition and the Ancona claiming The Caravan Club’s Large Family Caravan £17,000 – £20,000 title.
These two third-party endorsements, in addition to four further runners up commendations, extend the Bailey Alu-Tech run of award-winning success to five years – during which period vehicles built using this patented technology have received in excess of sixty accolades from leading industry sources.
Bailey has a proven track record of bringing outstanding mid-market products to market, the most notable of which was the Bailey Pageant – the best-selling range in the company’s history with 25 years of continuous production. Since its launch in January this year Pegasus GT65 has confirmed that it has all the attributes to follow in these illustrious footsteps: practical designs, class-leading style and specification, accessible unladen weights and competitive retail prices all wrapped up in a high performance Alu-Tech body shell.
All Pegasus GT65 models benefit from the following features:-
* Alu-Tech bodyshell cloaked in a GRP outer skin for enhanced durability and improved thermal performance
* Class-leading safety and security package, including the AL-KO ATC Trailer Control System, Michelin branded tyres, WSL caravan wheel safety bolts and an AL-KO Secure wheel lock
* Practical user-friendly features such as an easy-access centrally located gas bottle locker and an automotive style winch operated spare wheel carrier
* Light and spacious interiors beautifully showcased by a unique opening vertical skylight featuring a host of innovative design features such as a 2-drawer recessed front chest and a user-friendly slide out bed make up mechanism
* Whale heating system featuring a 4kw floor mounted space heater, a rapid heat water heater both of which are controlled through the new I-Van intelligent touch screen panel
* Enhanced specifications including a Thetford dual-fuel hob with electric hotplate and 3 gas burners, a stainless steel 800 watt microwave oven, a branded Radio/CD/MP3 player and up to six 230v interior sockets
The introduction of the Alu-Tech body shell construction system in 2009 is seen by many leading experts as the most significant development in leisure vehicle design for over three decades. Providing genuine innovation the use of this fully patented technology means that Bailey leisure vehicles are now some of the best engineered and the most technically advanced products on the market and ones which keep their owners comfortable safe and secure no matter how tough the conditions. To date in excess of 25,000+ leisure vehicles have been built using this multi-award winning system.