Bailey will be adding the new Pegasus GT65 Turin to its model line up as it looks to broaden the choice of caravans available to larger families.
Introduced to celebrate the Company’s 65th anniversary the Pegasus GT65 range has made a strong showing thus far in its two public previews at events in Manchester and Glasgow. This early sales success has also been mirrored by positive reviews in the caravan media where it is already being called “The Best Pegasus yet”.
Based upon the popular Olympus 620-6 floorplan the Turin is a six-berth twin axle model which, in spite of its size, weighs with an accessible MTPLM of 1676 kg and will retail for an affordable £19,180*. The layout features a generously proportioned front lounge, with full length parallel front beds, a well-equipped kitchen centrally located opposite a practical side dinette and a rear bedroom comprising of a fixed double bed and ensuite corner washroom.
The Turin will go on display for the first time, as part of the complete Pegasus GT65 range, at the Spring Caravan & Camping Show, NEC, Birmingham on Tuesday 19th February 2013 (Stand 2100).
As with all GT65 models the new Pegasus Turin benefits from the following features:-
* High performance Alu-Tech bodyshell cloaked in a GRP outer skin for enhanced durability
* Class-leading safety and security package, including the AL-KO ATC Trailer Control System, Michelin branded tyres and an AL-KO Secure wheel lock
* Practical user-friendly features such as an easy-access centrally located gas bottle locker and an automotive style winch operated spare wheel carrier
* Light and spacious interiors beautifully showcased by a unique opening vertical skylight featuring a host of innovative design features such as a 2-drawer recessed front chest and a user-friendly slide out bed make up mechanism
* Whale heating system featuring a 4kw floor mounted space heater, a rapid heat water heater both of which are controlled through the new I-Van intelligent touch screen panel
* Enhanced specifications including a Thetford dual-fuel hob with electric hotplate and 3 gas burners, a stainless steel 800 watt microwave oven, a branded Radio/CD/MP3 player and up to six 230v interior sockets
Bailey has a proven track record of bringing outstanding mid-range products to market, the most notable of which was the Bailey Pageant – the most successful line in the company’s history with 25 years of continuous production. Pegasus GT65 has all the attributes to follow in these illustrious footsteps: practical designs, class-leading style and specification, accessible unladen weights and competitive retail prices all wrapped up in a high performance Alu-Tech body shell.
For more information on the Pegasus GT65 Turin and the other models in this 65th anniversary range please visit our new look company web site at www.baileyofbristol.co.uk