• The new Bailey Approach Advance motorhome range makes its debut at the Caravan & Motorhome Show, Manchester (15 to 18 January, 2015)
• See the full Bailey Approach Advance range on the Lowdham stand (no: 3-75)
• The Bailey Approach Advance: a low profile, low cost, lightweight, entry-level range with four popular layouts, two to six berths, body lengths from 5.99m to 6.96m, and MTPLM of up to 3,500 kg (suitable for all full UK driving licences)
• Unique crash-tested design, patented Bailey Alu-Tech bodyshell with durable, GRP outer skin, and are designed to be driven with an ultra-low AL-KO AMC chassis and the latest Peugeot Boxer Euro 5 cab
• OTR Prices now available – ranging from £38,515 to £40,795
• Full details now available at www.baileyofbristol.co.uk
• Look out for live Tweets of the Advance’s show debut @baileyofbristol
• A selection of Bailey caravans, including the award-winning new Unicorn, can also be seen at the Manchester show (stand numbers 1-27, 1-51, 3-77)
Visitors to the Caravan and Motorhome Show at Eventcity, Manchester (15 to 18 January, 2015) will get the first chance to see the new, low-profile, entry-level Bailey Approach Advance motorhome range on the Lowdhams stand (no 3-75). A selection of the latest Bailey caravans, including the award-winning, new Unicorn range, can also be seen at the show (on stands 1-27, 1-51 and 3-77).
The new Advance range expands the choice of Bailey Approach motorhomes available, and will appeal to new customers, particularly first-time buyers. All four models will be on the Lowdhams stand. These offer popular layouts, two to six berths, body lengths from 5.99 m to 6.96 m with prices which have just been announced, starting from £38,515 (OTR):
• Approach Advance 615 – 2 berth, compact, low-line, end lounge: £38,515
• Approach Advance 635 – 2 berth, low-line, end washroom: £38,795
• Approach Advance 640 – 4 berth, low-line, end bedroom with fixed double bed: £39,795
• Approach Advance 665 – 6 berth, low-line, end lounge with drop down double bed & designated travelling seats: £40,795
The spacious, two-berth Advance 635 model is a new layout for the Bailey motorhome range and features a large front lounge with full length seats and an end washroom with a dedicated shower. The Advance 665 is a genuine, low-profile, six-berth motorhome with an MTPLM of 3,500kg. Based on the award-winning Approach Autograph 765 model, it features Bailey’s unique longitudinal drop-down bed over a side dinette which has four-belted travel seats.
Unlike many entry-level models, the Advance’s interior has a more premium look and feel, with high quality fixtures and fittings, plus a high specification and grade III insulation to enable them to be used in all seasons. An optional Premium Pack adds the luxury and convenience of cab air conditioning, passenger airbag, a Remis concertina windscreen blind, removable cab carpet, DAB radio with Bluetooth connectivity and USB connection point.
Offering exceptional value for money, the new Advance range shares many features of the existing Autograph range which are unique in this sector, such as the patented Alu-Tech construction with GRP outer skin for better protection against the elements, advanced, crash-tested safety standards to offer superior protection for all occupants while travelling, and the ultra-low AL-KO AMC chassis for improved road holding. It has the new Peugeot Boxer cab in Bianco white, powered bya 2.2 Hdi, 130 bhp, Euro 5 engine, and has a slightly narrower bodyshell to make it even easier to drive, and lighter, with maximum weights (MTPLM) of up to 3,500 kg, so it can be driven by anyone with a full UK driving licence.
“We are delighted to launch this important new motorhome range at the Caravan and Motorhome in Manchester,” said Nick Howard, Managing Director of Bailey of Bristol.
“The Approach Advance makes Bailey standards of quality, durability and safety available to the entry-level market, with a winning combination of lighter weights, high specification and great value for money” he continued.
For anyone who is unable to visit the Caravan and Motorhome Show in Manchester, the new Bailey Approach Advance range can also be seen at the Scottish Caravan, Motorhome and Holiday Home Show in Glasgow (5 to 8 February) and at The Caravan, Camping and Motorhome Show at Birmingham’s NEC (17 to 22 February). Full details and a brochure of the new range are now available at www.baileyofbristol.co.uk or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.