Make the most of the great outdoors with pop up camping sites with the Caravan & Motorhome Club
The Caravan and Motorhome Club has relaunched its popular pop-up campsites for the 2023 season with prices as little as £29 per night*, based on two people camping, helping campers get the most from the great outdoors. Club members will also be able to receive 10% off when they book early, before 1 March 2023.
Following the huge success of its pop-up campsites in 2022, the Caravan and Motorhome Club will be returning to both the heart of the New Forest and the Norfolk coast as it opens its New Forest Pop-up Campsite in Hampshire and Holkham Hall in north Norfolk.
Pop-up campsites are ideal for all the family and offer a unique base to explore the great outdoors with plenty of discounts on local attractions. Visitors can stay at theNew Forest Pop-up on either a touring pitch, or for the first-time, with tent camping from 4 to 11 July 2023. The stunning parkland of the Beaulieu Estate creates a unique base to explore all the New Forest has to offer from cycling and walking routes and Little Beaulieu – a fantastic adventure playground for the kids. Plus visitors get a 25% discount and free re-entry to Beaulieu Estate, home to World of Top Gear, the National Motor Museum and Palace House and Gardens. Touring pitches are from £39 per night, for two people.
● Standard pitch with electric hook up for tourers
● Toilets and showers onsite plus fresh water and waste disposal
● 30% discount on entry to Buckler’s Hard Museum
● Free cancellation up to 30 days before arrival date
From 11 July until 17 September tourers can also enjoy Holkham Hall Estate for a perfect beach getaway from £31 per night for two people camping or £41 per night for two people on a touring pitch. Visitors can explore the Norfolk Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty coastline and Holkham Nature Reserve. Prices include:
· Two adults on a standard touring pitch with electric hook up
· Toilets and showers onsite plus fresh water and waste disposal
· 30%^ discount on admission tickets to the Hall, Walled Garden and Holkham Stories
· FREE cancellation up to 30 days before arrival date
Throughout selected weekend’s events will be held at the pop-up campsites from street food festivals, tractor rides and more.