· 13 – 18 October 2015 at Birmingham NEC
· World’s largest LEGO® brick caravan unveiled on opening day in Guinness World Record attempt
· ‘King of the Jungle’ Carl ‘Foggy’ Fogarty opening the show
· TV’s Matt Baker, Julia Bradbury and more special guests in the Experts Theatre
· Chefs Dean Edwards, Sean Wilson, Paul Da-Costa-Greaves and Ali Ray show off their culinary skills
· 400 exhibitors across 11 halls
· Many brands showcasing their new 2016 products
· Tens of thousands expected at the UK’s national leisure vehicle show!
· Advance tickets still on sale from as little as £7.50*
In less than one week the UK’s biggest leisure vehicle, launch show returns to the NEC, Birmingham from 13 – 18 October. At 10.45am on opening day in Hall 12, in a Guinness World Record attempt celebrating 130 years of leisure caravanning, ex-World Superbike Champion and ‘King of the Jungle Carl ‘Foggy’ Fogarty, and TV presenter and guest of The Caravan Club, Matt Baker, will reveal a life-size caravan made of LEGO® bricks.
Head to YouTube and watch a teaser trailer of it being built here!
The model will have a full interior with bed, running water, sink, and electric lights, taken more than 1,000 man hours to build and is based on a funky ‘teardrop’ shape T@B 320 RS caravan. Visitors will see it side-by-side with a real T@B 320 RS caravan as part of an exciting feature area in Hall 12, with the model staying on-site until the 18th October.
The show is the only place that new 2016 models from leading brands are all under one roof to browse and buy this year. There’s every type of leisure vehicle, including caravans, motorhomes, campervans, trailer tents and folding caravans, luxury lodges and caravan holiday homes, not to mention campsites and destination ideas.
400 exhibitors will fill 11 halls with everything from motorhomes worth more than £250,000 to new family caravans, cool campervan conversions, not to mention hundreds of accessories and there’s a packed programme of sessions in the Experts Theatre. Read more on the show website here.
The show is supported by The Caravan Club and The Camping and Caravanning Club, and there’s also FREE caravan towing and motorhome manoeuvring lessons, free parking and a free show guide – plus kids go free too!
Advance tickets are still on sale from £7.50 / £8.50* via;