The new Wingamm VW T6 Micros
– a distinctive, compact motorhome that oozes quality and style
- See the sleek, stylish and distinctive new Wingamm VW T6 Micros on stand 8.08 (hall 8) at The Motorhome and Caravan Show from 13 to 18 October 2015
- The compact Micros is 5.3m long, yet has all comforts of a full-sized motorhome
- Only 24 Wingamm VW T6 Micros available for UK in 2016 – order now or miss out!
- Sole UK importer, Aston Leisure, has signed 5 year contract with Wingamm Italy
- Wingamm motorhomes complete successful year on Aston Leisure’s hire fleet
- Wingamm – the stylish Italian motorhome brand – special features include:
– one-piece fibreglass monocoque body: aerodynamic, tough, easy to repair
and 100% waterproof with a 10 year guarantee
– longitudinal drop-down bed: easier to access – without disturbing a partner
– floor comfort system: 50mm thick, insulated floor
– remote locking for all exterior doors
– all external doors and lockers are frame-free with hidden hinges for smooth-loo
Wingamm UK is delighted to have the new VW T6 Micros on its stand in Hall 8 (no. 8.08) at The Motorhome and Caravan Show, plus a second one on display in the entrance to Hall 9, featuring the new, alternative L-shaped dinette option introduced for 2016.
The Micros is unique as the most stylish and luxurious Volkswagen motorhome, yet at 5.3m long is still as compact as a campervan as it uses the same short wheelbase VW T6. The T32 chassis provides a generous 600kg payload, and with a gross vehicle weight of 3,200kg, is light enough to be driven by anyone with a full UK driving licence.
Wingamm motorhomes are famous for their distinctive and aerodynamic, one-piece fibreglass monocoque bodies which are stronger, easier to repair, better insulated and 100 per cent waterproof, with high quality, modern interiors designed with plenty of Italian style.
Inside, the Micros features a side kitchen, rear corner bathroom with shower and Thetford cassette toilet, plus the convenience of Wingamm’s longitudinal, (manual) pull-down double bed which makes getting out of bed without disturbing a partner much easier. The side dinette makes another double bed, giving a total of four-berths with four belted-travel seats.
For an extra-smooth look, all external doors and lockers are flush-fitting, with all hinges completely hidden, and can all be locked via the vehicle’s remote locking key.
The new T6-cab makes the Micros feel even more like a premium car to drive, and it is powered by the latest Volkswagen 2.0TDI, 150 PS Euro 6 engine with BlueMotion Technology. The 204 PS engine, DSG (automatic) transmission and 4MOTION (all-wheel drive) are also available, as are options such as a120w solar panel, a choice of interior décor and upholstery, and if metallic paint is specified, the fibreglass body is painted to match.
The Micros is available from £58,800 and will remain an exclusive sight as only 24 are destined for the UK next year, with six of them confirmed for delivery for March 2016.