Wellhouse Ford Terrier Rosso Special Edition at CV Show!
NEW FORD TERRIER SPECIAL EDITIONS – IN RED, WHITE, BLACK AND SILVER
- New Rosso, Bianco, Nero and Argento special editions of Wellhouse Ford Terrier
- Rosso model to debut at The National Motorhome Show, Peterborough, 25-27 April and on the Ford stand (5G10) at The Commercial Vehicle Show, NEC, 29 April – 1 May
- Standard specification includes: colour-coded roof, bumper and side mouldings, colour-coded high-gloss interior furniture, 18in alloy wheels, black leather upholstery with coloured stitching and panel inserts, mini grill, Omnistor awning, reversing camera, 155PS engine upgrade, blue LED lighting, sliding three-person rear bench seat, swivelling front seats and parking sensors
- Options include: twin ‘sport’ bonnet stripes, electric side step, satellite navigation
- Available to order now. Prices start from £45,000
The array of new models from Wellhouse Leisure continues with the announcement of Rosso, Bianco, Nero and Argento special edition models of its award-winning Ford Terrier campervan, with the first model already sold ahead of its debut at The National Motorhome Show in Peterborough, 25 to 27 April. It will also be attracting attention on the Ford stand (5G10) at The Commercial Vehicle Show, NEC, Birmingham from 29 April to 1 May.
As their names suggest, the Rosso, Bianco, Nero and Argento special edition models are red, white, black and silver respectively, and look extremely smart with colour-coded elevating roof, bumpers and side mouldings, plus sporty 18 inch alloy wheels.
Their interiors are distinguished by high-gloss furniture in matching red, white, black or silver and to complete the luxury specification of these models they have leather upholstery with colour-coded stitching and panel inserts. The higher standard specification also includes the upgrade to the more powerful 155 PS turbodiesel engine, an Omnistor awning and reversing camera, but the star feature of any Wellhouse Ford Terrier is the sliding, three-person rear seat that moves forward to enable any rear passengers to be closer to the driver or to accommodate more of a load while travelling, and slides back to provide more living space while camping.
“We think this is one of the most stunning campervans we’ve ever made,” said David Elliott, Managing Director of Wellhouse Leisure. “But we are always to tweak the specification to exactly what a customer wants, and build it to order – such as the classic Ford twin sports stripes for the bonnet,”” he continued.
The high standard specification of the Ford Terrier is already superior to most other campervans available with the likes of tinted rear and side windows, electric front windows, swivelling front seats, digital radio, Bluetooth, fog lights, front and rear parking sensors and a 125 PS turbodiesel engine all standard.
Prices for the Ford Terrier range start from £34,995 on the road, with the special edition models available from £45,000.