Wellhouse offers campervan conversion – imported luxury; used Toyota Alphard
WELLHOUSE LEISURE ADDS ALPHARD TO ITS AFFORDABLE CAMPER RANGE
- New campervan conversion of imported luxury, used Toyota Alphard MPV
- Standard specification includes: elevating roof, ‘rock and roll’ double bed, LED lighting, swivelling front seats, 240v mains hook-up, fresh and waste water tanks, fridge, sink and cooker, electric folding mirrors and ‘climate control’ air conditioning
- Converted at Wellhouse factory in Bideford, Devon
- Choice of 2 petrol engines (4-cyl, 2.4-litre or 3.0-litre V6) with automatic transmission
- Three year warranty: AA 5 Star for vehicle; Wellhouse leisure for camper conversion
- Ready to order now: on the road prices (including 12 months MOT, 6 months road tax and a full service) range from £20,000 to £24,000 depending on mileage and year
- Never one to rest on its award-winning laurels, Wellhouse Leisure is launching another new campervan offering outstanding value for money conversion of a luxury, used Toyota Alphard MPV imported from Japan, with on the road prices starting from just £20,000.
The Toyota Alphard may not be a familiar name or sight in the UK, but in Japan it is a high quality, top-of-the-range luxury MPV and Wellhouse Leisure is importing used models in good condition and converting them to the same standard, style and specification as its new campervan models.
“Although our new models like the Ford Terrier are proving a huge success, we never forget that there’s plenty of people who love camping but have smaller budgets, so we’ve always been proud to offer our imported, used Japanese conversions with all the benefits of a brand new campervan for a much more modest investment,” said David Elliott, managing director of Wellhouse Leisure.
“The Alphard is a really luxurious base-vehicle and like a Lexus in terms of quality and specification. It feels like a car to drive and is surprisingly economical, so we would encourage everyone to test drive one to see for themselves how good it is. It also looks stunning and will be a great, more luxurious successor to the Toyota Granvia and Regius that we’ve converted 750 of in the last eight years, so we are looking forward to converting the Alphard for many years to come,” he continued.
An extensive list of standard specifications for the campervan includes an elevating roof, ‘rock and roll’ double bed, Webasto heater, kitchen with sink, two burner hob and top-loading compressor fridge, a portable toilet, fresh and waste water tanks, LED lighting, 240v mains hook-up, leisure battery and gas bottle, plus swivelling front seats. Options available include a bike rack, side awning, solar panel and towbar, plus a bunk for the elevating roof to make it a three-berth.
The Alphard’s standard specification is also impressive with electric folding mirrors, ‘climate control’ air conditioning, ABS brakes and electric, tinted windows. Most also have alloy wheels, front and rear parking sensors plus reversing camera and electric side door as standard.
All the Alphard base vehicles are around 10 years old with full service history and below average mileages (usually between 50-70,000 miles), fully serviced and sold with a three year AA 5 Star warranty. All have automatic transmissions and a choice of two petrol engines – a four-cylinder, 2.4-litre or a 3.0-litre V6. All-wheel drive models are also available.
On the road prices for the Wellhouse Alphard start from £20,000 to £24,000 depending on age and mileage. Full details of the Wellhouse Leisure range of campervans are available from www.wellhouseleisure.com, by emailing email@example.com, or by calling 00441484 600416.