Wingamm motorhomes confirms new UK importer: Sponsors the Scottish Caravan, Motorhome & Holiday Home Virtual Show
- Wingamm motorhomes – the premium Italian brand with unique monocoque bodyshells and a 15 year water ingress guarantee – now available in UK again
- Wingamm UK is sponsoring The Scottish Caravan, Motorhome & Holiday Home Virtual Show (27 to 28 February): https://www.caravanshowscotland.com/virtual
- Wingamm UK has been established and has appointed BC Motorhomes, a family-run business in Ayrshire, Scotland as its first dealer (with nationwide delivery available): www.bcmotorhomes.co.uk; 01292 262233; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional Wingamm UK dealers to be appointed in 2021
- The Wingamm motorhome range – Brownie, City-Suite and Oasi – from just 5.4m long – now available to reserve/order
- UK roadshow with the Wingamm motorhome range planned in 2021 (when possible)
- Wingamm: a family-run business since 1977 and one of the only brands in Italy which is still independent and privately owned
- Full details of the Wingamm UK motorhome range: www.wingamm.com/en/uk/
Wingamm, the premium Italian motorhome and caravan brand, is returning to the UK market and is sponsoring The Scottish Caravan, Motorhome & Holiday Home Virtual Show on 27 to 28 February. The first dealer to be appointed by Wingamm UK is BC Motorhomes in Ayr, Scotland, with more dealers expected to be announced later in the year.
Wingamm motorhomes are compact (from 5.4m) and easy to drive, with luxury specifications and interiors designed with Italian flair. They have several unique features, including fibreglass monocoque (one-piece) bodyshells with 15 year guarantees against water ingress (as, unlike coachbuilt motorhomes, it doesn’t have separate panels joined together) and drop-down beds fitted longitudinally for easier access.
The monocoque bodyshell has a number of benefits, including: superior thermal insulation for greater comfort in all seasons, improved quality and durability and the virtual elimination of squeaks and rattles while travelling.
Wingamm has been producing monocoque bodyshells since 1977, and is the only manufacturer in Italy that is still family-owned and independent.
There are three Wingamm motorhome models available in the UK, all based on the Fiat Ducato with a 2.3-litre, 140 hp, multijet engine as standard: the Brownie (from £70,849), City-Suite (from £60,913) and Oasi (from £68,980 to £82,534). These range from just 5.4m to 6.9m in length, so manoeuvrable and easy to park, yet surprisingly spacious with plenty of storage. They will be available with an oven for UK customers, plus a wide choice of options.
Wingamm UK hopes to organise a national roadshow in 2021, when possible, with a selection of its range. In the meantime, BC Motorhomes is offering video tours of all models and nationwide delivery.
BC Motorhomes, also known as ‘The Motorhome Store’, is an NCC Approved dealership with a state-of-the-art motorhome showroom and accessories shop, plus workshop (also NCC approved) with trained technicians, and outdoor space to display over 100 new and used motorhomes.
Commenting on the appointment of BC Motorhomes, Lorena Turri, Wingamm’s Commercial Director said: “As the only independent and family-run motorhome manufacturer in Italy, we are pleased to start working with another family-run motorhome specialist in the UK – BC Motorhomes – who are as passionate about motorhomes and customer service as we are. We know they will provide a professional service to everyone who buys a Wingamm.”
Calum Watson, the director of Wingamm UK and founder of BC Motorhomes, who has over 33 years sales and aftersales experience, commented: “Motorhomes are my biggest passion, so I am delighted to add an exceptional and distinctive brand like Wingamm to our portfolio of luxury brands. They really are very impressive vehicles. We sold our first examples incredibly quickly, and are now looking forward to introducing Wingamm motorhomes to more people across the UK in 2021.”